Q. How do I turn On/Off my Water Service?
A. Turning Water/Sewer Service On
- Apply in person at Township Office at 6206 Dixie Hwy with a valid Picture ID, Driver's License or passport. Renter agreement, lease or proof of ownership.
- There will be a minimum deposit of $100 non-owners.
A. Turning Water/Sewer Service Off (Moving, Going on extended vacation)
- Come into the Township Office or Call 777-0974.
- You will be asked to provide picture ID or verify account information.
- Deposit will either be refunded or applied to final bill; process may take up to 2 weeks.
Q. How often do I receive a water/sewer bill?
- A. Normally every 3 months, unless you use over 100,000 gallons in a one month period.
Q. What are the late fees and when are they applied?
- A. If your bill has not been paid by the date due printed on your bill, a 10% late fee will be assessed on the current month's bill.
Q. Can I make payment arrangements?
- A. Yes, payment arrangements are allowed before the due date.
Q. When will water service be discontinued for delinquency?
- A. Any time after the due date.
Q. How do I have my Water/Sewer service restored?
A. Come in to the Township Office
- All amounts past due including all late fees plus reconnect fees must be paid by cash, cashiers check or money order after 9:00 am and before 2:00 pm for same day reconnect.
- Reconnect Fees: $25.00 for service termination and $25.00 for service reactivation for a total of $50.00 in reconnect fees.
- Someone 18 or older must be present at the property when services are restored.
Q. Can I view and pay my water bill online?
A. Yes, you can view and pay water bills.
- Payments made on line do not show on the account until the following business day.
Q. What method of payments are accepted?
- A. Cash, Check, Money Order, Credit/Debit Card and ACHA
Things to remember...
- Office hours for Water and Sewer Accounts are 9:00-12:00 and 1:00 to 5:00 P.M.
- New Customer, allow ½ hour for paperwork
- Water appointments are Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15-12:00 and 1:15-3:30 P.M.
- Minimum 24 hour advance notice for appointment
- Payments are considered received upon receipt. Postmark dates are not accepted as received by the due date for any payment.
- Payments deposited in the drop box after 4:45 P.M. will be processed on the next business day.