Combination fire departments such as ours rely heavily on the commitment of men and women serving as "Paid-on-call" firefighters. These resident fire fighters are the backbone of our responses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Unfortunately there are fewer and fewer people doing this critical work. This is true in our community, the State of Michigan and the country as a whole.
We are looking for dedicated men and women to join our ranks. We believe there are still people out there willing to step up. Some prerequisites include the following;
- Be a minimum 18 years of age.
- Pass a physical examination
- Possess and valid drivers license and have reliable transportation
- Reside within Bridgeport Township
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- No past Felony Convictions
Message us on Facebook or call 989 921-4834 for more details.